Monday, December 19, 2011

What is the best internet and cable tv or dish service in Dallas? I have AT&T Uverse wireless internet and ?

cable. I live in a townhome in very close proximity to my neighbors on each side. AT%26amp;T has been here a few times and said their system is so sensitive that a wireless device in my neighbors house may be interfering, causing me to lose service several times a day. HELP! Thanks|||First of all, I think AT%26amp;T's answer is BS. Wireless devices are common. If their equipment is so sensitive that it is affected by wireless devices through walls then this problem would be affecting many more customers than you. They would have shielded their equipment to prevent loss of customers. The service I prefer for clarity %26amp; excellent customer service is DirecTV although you will experience occasional weather outages %26amp; have to have a roof or outside location for the dish. |||I have at%26amp;t internet and I have dish network. All systems have issues. My neighbor has a tv in her study about 7 car links from my window and when she changes the channel, mine does to. Annoying because she happens to love sci fi and i do not.|||I think Verizon Fios is awsome, I would really love to have it at my home, but they are only assigned to certain areas. You should call to check if its available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment