Friday, December 16, 2011

How can I copy what is on my Uverse DVR?

I have a lot of programs on the DVR I do not want to lose. Is there anyway to copy them all at one time to another hard drive or soemthing?|||Not digitally as files or the like.





You can by copying A/V to a capture device on your computer, or a DVD recorder.|||As per this Uverse faq:





http://www.att-services.net/att-u-verse/鈥?/a>





You may play with cables and use the available outputs on your DVR. But to simply copy is quite a challenge, or even impossible.


And even if one would find a way of doing it, you would be in wrong shoes as that would be against the law, especially if you would share that with others.


On the honest side, I agree it would be nice to backup stuff that you like, just for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment