Saturday, December 24, 2011

What are the codes for ATT uverse remote code for a Dynex TV?

I have a Dynex tv/DVD combo the cable guy connected it and it works to turn on and off the tv and cable box except after I turn it on I can change the channels all I want, but once I find something to watch and decide to change it after watching, I cannot change the channel (yes it is on for the cable box not tv) so I rebooted the cable box and it worked to change the channels then it happened again where I can't change the channels again. Please help.|||There doesn't seem to be any Dynex codes in the U-verse code list (link below). But in reading your question, it's unclear whether you are trying to change channels on your TV or on the U-Verse receiver. In a U-Verse installation, you do not change channels on the TV, only on the U-verse receiver, and the U-verse remote will definitely do it.





If you have any problem doing that, first press the AT%26amp;T button in the upper left corner of the remote. That sets the remote to operate the U-verse receiver instead of the TV or something else. That could solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment