Monday, December 19, 2011

If I have AT&T Uverse can I hook up a cable modem to the outlet in the room and have Internet?

Am I really going to have to pay for Internet if I have uverse? I'm already paying an arm and a leg for the tv service..|||No. And they may press charges for theft of services, since this would be very easy to detect.|||When you get Uverse, that should include a broadband Internet connection. In fact the TV service uses IPTV which means it actually streams the TV channels over the Internet connection.





You can't just hook up a cable modem though, as far as I know Uverse uses fibre [US: Fiber] optics. The service should come with a Fibre Optic modem and possibly a router (or you can purchase a router yourself) to share the connection between your PCs and TV set-top boxes.|||It won't work, they have special equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment