Monday, December 19, 2011

I want to purchase a Ipad. I use Verizon for my phone. Can I somehow use my home uverse account for iPad apps?

Can I buy an iPad and somehow use it thru my AT%26amp;T Uverse cable-home phone account?|||I'm not sure. Maybe if you call AT%26amp;T, you shouldn't ask questions that you know could be better answered by someone else.





And, the answer is No, because you don't have a internet service provider with AT%26amp;T.|||I use the Aiseesoft Total Video Converter. It can convert video to MP4/MKV/WMV/AVI and other popular formats such as: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, DivX, Mov, M4V, DivX, XviD, ASF, SWF, VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) and HD video.


It is also multifunctional such as video trim, effect, crop and watermark.


For more information, here:


http://www.google.com/search?hl=zh-CN%26amp;so鈥?/a>


Hope it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment