Saturday, December 24, 2011

What happened to my at&t uverse box on My Yahoo?

I used to be able to record tv shows from "My Yahoo" and now I don't see the "uverse" box anymore. I hope they haven't done away with this feature??|||It's probably a Yahoo! update that cleared it off the page for you. Try this:





-At the Top left of the website you should see: Categories - My Page - New Tab


-Select My Page


-Then select Add Content


-When you get the new drop-down area, type U-Verse in the new search window to the far right and then click the magnifying glass.


-You should then see U-Verse to the far left with an icon of a paper with the planet.


-Select Add for that icon and then you should see the U-Verse option on the page.





It may be at the top left or at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment