Monday, December 19, 2011

So stupid me, I put my fish bowl near my cable box and one thing led to another and water got in my uverse?

cable box. i was watching something recorded and it paused it and then the box shut off. I tried to take a hair dryer to it but it still wont turn on. What should I do?|||You most likely need a new box. Your best bet is to call AT%26amp;T. If you really want to save the one you have, unplug it and let it dry out completely before you plug it back in. Chances are it's shot though. You could also just switch to satellite and get a new DVR for free. Both Dish Network and DirecTV offer service everywhere with free equipment and free installation. Both give out free HD DVR's too. If you're interested, check out the site below for more details. Hope things work out for you.





http://www.tvasap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment