Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is ATT internet changing to only uverse?

I live in Los Angeles and received a letter saying ATT internet is changing to only uverse at the end of the month and if I dont update my service will not work.





I thought it was a marketing tactic but I dont really know, is it true?|||No , that's wrong . Uverse is having tons of problems with their tv service . They are delaying changing from dsl to uverse , until 2013|||Hello, I'm with AT%26amp;T. If you'll email me your account/contact information I'd be happy to look into the issue for your. Please email me your information at ATTMartyC@att.com, please include Yahoo Answers and your account/log in name in the subject line. Thank you, Marty C|||I use att myself and i live in LA. i have not received such letter, i thinks its just spam so if your not sure call them.





Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment