Friday, December 16, 2011

Which uverse option should i get for internet?

I want to get just internet with the promotional price for a year but am torn between the thirty dollars a month for 12 mbs or forty dollars a month for 18 mbs. I do online gaming on both my PC and ps3 and use my ps3 to stream netflix. We have two laptops which are used for gaming or farmville-type games. I tend to download a lot as well. Also if it is possible and how if I could get the installation or equipment fee waived?|||For your intended usage, I'd recommend the fastest option that's available to you.





As for installation fees, there were none when I signed up. If they have such a fee now, try to negotiate it with the rep when you call to sign up. Make it a condition of getting you for a new customer. Be prepared to commit to a minimum term though, which would only be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment