Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm thinking of buying a HP wireless printer so that I can print wirelessly I have uverse wifi doI need router?

I connect wirelessly 3 xboxes a laptop and desktop already and all I have is the uverse modem. Do I need a router to use wireless printer wirelessly? Or is my uverse modem good enough. Thanks so much.|||I've never used or heard of a U-verse modem before, but it depends if it gives off a wifi signal. When you connect your laptop to the U-Verse, does it just appear in your wireless connections? Or do you need to do something special. If it's just like connecting to a wireless router anywhere else, then yes it will work. When you set up the printer, it will show a list of wireless connections and you just need to pick one and enter the security key (if applicable). Good luck.|||ur uverse modem wil do the needfull :)

No comments:

Post a Comment