Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I connect my computer to my tv using a S-video wire and the uverse box?

I got a Nvidia Geforce 6200 PCI and it came with a S-video wire so I hooked it up to my ATT Uverse box and I get nothing on my tv.Is it supposed to be on a certain channel or what?Help me please!|||No. The S-video on the Uverse box is also a video output.





You need to connect the S-video to the S-video input on the TV, composite with an S-video composite adapter, or and RF modulator.


|||You use an S-video to composite adapter.

Report Abuse


||| you need a box ( VGA convert to RCA ) , so plug you PC VGA out cable to this box , and from the box RCA out to you S-V ! some of the PC shop sales this converter ! |||You still have to go into your settings for Nvidia and turn on that feature. Goto your Nvidia control center and look for a dual monitor support or video out option|||ewww s-video is sooo blurry...

No comments:

Post a Comment