Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i access my fantasy football on uverse if it is with another Yahoo account?

I have two Yahoo accounts. One with AT%26amp;T and the other is just a Yahoo account. Can I access my Fantasy Football teams on uverse?|||I would think so, but here's how to tell for sure. When you log in under uverse, go to the yahoo main page and look at the sidebar on the left where they list categories. If Fantasy Football appears alphabetically directly after Entertainment, that mean it's "reading you" as a fantasy account owner, and you can click on it and then go to the red tab on the right that says "Fantasy". Your name and teams will show up.





If Fantasy Football is at the very bottom on the sidebar (after yellow pages) it's not recognizing you as a fantasy player and it won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment