Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can I use my uverse to receive component cables and output them on my tv?

My tv only has yellow and white options for plugging in cables, and I have component cables with blue green and red for video and red and white for audio. I was wondering if I could plug in the component cables into the back of the uverse and somehow get the uverse to output the feed from the component cables. Is this possible? If so how do I do it?|||Just use two of the cable wires that you have (color makes no difference) and connect from one of the two composite jack sets (yellow-red-white) on the back of the U-verse receiver to the yellow and white jack on your TV. That is, from the yellow jack on the receiver to the yellow jack on the TV, and ditto re the white jacks. Then, select that input with your TV's remote or possibly with the channel selector on the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment